Tuesday, November 24, 2009

5 days and counting

we are 5 days away from the Space Coast Marathon and I feel decent going into this race. I wish I had some free time this week to get a couple more runs done or some time to relax, but life is getting in the way of that. I will just have to rely on my training and get my butt moving come race race.

I am hoping for a decent showing on Sunday. The marathon is not very big and does not draw a huge crowd of real fast people. Since it is the Sunday after Thanksgiving I am going to have to watch my food and beer intake over the holiday in order the stay in some what decent shape for the race.

I would like to run a new PR - I would like to run under 2:58:30 - anything other than that will be a bonus. Maybe a top 10 overall finish and a top age group award. We will see.

Keep your fingers crossed

No comments: