Saturday, April 10, 2010

Boston Boston Boston


this years Boston Marathon is going to be bittersweet - I have been fortunate enough to qualify again this year but it was sold out and I did not get a slot - I tried to pull all the strings I could but just no luck.

I really wanted to be there for Team Hendryx athlete Dan "the animal man". He achieved his goal of qualifying this year and now he is getting ready to tear up the course. He has been training with Sean (who will be attending his first Boston) and is fit and ready.

A couple of our other stars - Coach Rene' and Shanna (like banana damn it) will be running (and most likely winning) the 5k the day before. Hey, they get to cross the finish line!

With a little over a week to go I will be sending positive thoughts to the Team Hendryx crew that will be heading to Boston to tear it up. I love when athletes work and train hard and are rewarded by meeting and exceeding their goals.

Good luck everyone!

No comments: