Tuesday, September 8, 2009

train, struggle, train, struggle

that seems to be my life these days - I have 1 or 2 good training days then I struggle to get out the door and do more. I am not overtrained I am just struggling with all kinds of crapicola these days.

I put in back to back days on the bike this weekend -

Sunday was a 45 miler - that included two 5 mile time trials in the rollers in the middle of the ride

Monday was a 45 miler - guess this was a hill day - looked for all the bigger hills in Clermont and tackled them - some multiple times.

By the end of the day Monday my legs felt heavy and tired. But, today i got my butt out of bed and knocked out a decent run.

Going to try for a very efficient week and make the most out of my workouts! Hopefully there will be some consistently (and better moods) coming shortly.

I will then have something to talk about and not just complain all the time :-)

1 comment:

SLO-Diggity said...

Actually quite refreshing to know you're human like the rest of us. You've got this coach!